CASH OFFICE ASSOCIATE
Cash office Associate
Responsible for maintaining the parks cash control providing all functions relative to making, issuing, counting and auditing cashier's change funds. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
· Prepare daily till bags and disburse to cashiers
· Audit cashier tills
· Assist cashiers with money handling issues
· Properly operate various machinery involved in sorting, verifying and packaging coins and currency
· Data entry of cashier information into computer system.
· Ensure the proper handling of cash
· Counting and balancing safes
· Attends staff meetings and other meetings as requested
· Perform all other duties as requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Education and/or Professional Certification
· Best practices for handling/ maintaining cash inventory
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the waterpark. This includes weekends & holidays.