2017 Flow tour
SAT. AUGUST 19TH, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
The FLOW (Flowboarding League of the World) Tour is a FlowRider, Inc.-sanctioned international flowboarding tour. It’s flowboarding’s premier competitive tour featuring some of the world’s best riders. Tours are held in Asia, Europe, & USA. Considered to be the grass roots of flowboarding, the FLOW Tour provides a platform for riders to enter competitions at any level and learn the fundamentals in route to the top.
The FLOW Tour is open to everyone – all ages and skill levels are encouraged participate in the contest. The Tour allows friends, families and even fellow rivals to travel to extraordinary destinations, progress their riding, and build everlasting and meaningful relationships all over the globe.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. Registration at guest services
- 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. Practice and Flow rider lessons
- 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Flow tour competition and awards (Flow Rider will be closed to the public until 4:00 p.m.)
- FEMALE BODYBOARD - ALL AGES
- JR MEN BODYBOARD - 17 & UNDER
- MEN'S BODYBOARD - 18-34
- MASTER'S BODYBOARD - 35 & UP
- FEMALE STAND UP - ALL AGES
- JR. MEN STAND UP - 17 & UNDER
- MEN'S STAND UP - 18-34
- MASTER'S STAND UP - 35 & UP
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES – ENTRY IN THE EVENT & PRACTICE TIMES.
$30 includes park admission for the day
+$10 for each additional division
Win Prizes from Oakley, Volcom, Patagonia, Cash Prizes, and more!
**COMPETITORS MUST ENTER THEIR AGE DIVISION.
**COMPETITORS CAN ENTER 1ST & 2ND CHOICE DIVISION.
PLEASE NOTE COMPETING IN 3RD CHOICE DIVISION IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. **
APPLICABLE TAXES MAY APPLY