Rules & FAQs
AMUSEMENT PARK RULES & FAQs
At H2OBX Waterpark, we strive to maximize the safety and enjoyment of each and every guest and therefore enforce regulations and policies throughout the park. The conduct of all our guests must reflect a safe and family fun environment.
- Running, inappropriate language or gestures, and intoxication are prohibited.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas located within the waterpark.
- H2OBX does not condone line jumping, which is defined as cutting in front of other guests or attempting a re-entry after having left the line for any reason. Guests who line jump may be ejected from the water park without a refund.
- Clothing and tattoos must not depict or display any lewd, offensive, or vulgar pictures and/or language. Turning clothing inside out to conceal these offenses is not permissible. Park Management retains the right to determine if a guest’s clothing and/or tattoo is deemed to have a negative impact on another guest’s family-fun experience at H2OBX Waterpark, and these standards are enforced at the Park Management's discretion.
Any offense described within the Behavior Policy of H2OBX Waterpark can lead to dismissal from the waterpark with no refund given.
Please review the statement below to acquaint yourself with the Outside Food & Beverage Policy at H2OBX Waterpark.
outside food policy
- H2OBX allows guests to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- No outside food or snacks are allowed inside the waterpark.
- If you or someone you are responsible for have a particular disability or special need, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-491-3000 at least 48hrs in advance of your visit to better assist us in preparing for your visit. Please visit Guest Services if you are on site and need immediate assistance.
- Individuals who have special dietary needs due to a medical condition are asked to have items within a small soft sided cooler and visit Guest Services located at the main ticket building for accommodations. Medical documentation is required.
- Baby food, formula and milk is allowed, but only in plastic containers.
- Food & Beverage Outlets do accommodate guests with special dietary needs, however due to the volume of food preparation, H2OBX cannot guarantee separation of foods when stored, transported and prepared on cooking surfaces. Guests who suffer from sensitive or life-threatening allergies should exercise extreme caution and use personal judgment.
- Peanut free: All baked and pre-packaged snacks and Mini Melts may contain peanuts, nuts or pine tree nuts. Guests are urged to ask for a Food & Beverage management staff member for guidance at each outlet.
- Seafood allergies: Fried seafood is prepared in designated fryers that are not comingled with chicken fingers or any other fried food we offer.
- Healthy food choices: Fruit, fruit cups, wraps, salads, yogurt and more can be found throughout the food & beverage outlets at H2OBX.
- H2OBX First Aid is trained to handle all health emergencies including the needs of diabetic guests. Insulin is allowed inside the waterpark in soft coolers, which must be tagged by the gate staff. H2OBX also allows diabetic guests who suffer from low blood sugar one (1) high sugar item such as a candy bar, orange juice or a can or bottle of soda. H2OBX reserves the right to ask for medical documentation.
- No glass of any kind is allowed inside H2OBX.
- Personal water bottles (plastic or metal) are allowed, but must be empty.
- There are (2) two drinking fountains located just inside the entrance to H2OBX, where you can refill your water bottles.
- No outside alcohol is allowed inside H2OBX. Flyboys Bar and Outer Banks Eats serve adult beverages. Guests must be 21 years of age and provide appropriate ID.
Cameras and Video Recorders
H2OBX Waterpark must authorize all photo and video capture for the intent of public audience use and/or distribution. Cameras and video recording equipment use is acceptable only when it is safe and unobtrusive to other guests. Use of cameras and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited on slides, under water and in public restrooms throughout the park.
H2OBX WATERPARK DRONE POLICY
Out of safety concerns for guests, employees, and property, as well as concerns for individual privacy, H2OBX Waterpark prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public - including recreational users and hobbyists - without the prior written authorization from H2OBX Waterpark. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within H2OBX Waterpark boundaries. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from the H2OBX Waterpark property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the H2OBX Waterpark boundaries. Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by H2OBX Waterpark, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage, as well as regulatory fines and legal fees.