Rules & FAQs
AMUSEMENT PARK RULES & FAQs
At H2OBX Waterpark, we strive to maximize the safety and enjoyment of each and every guest and therefore enforce regulations and policies throughout the park. The conduct of all our guests must reflect a safe and family fun environment.
- Running, inappropriate language or gestures, and intoxication are prohibited.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas located within the waterpark.
- H2OBX does not condone line jumping, which is defined as cutting in front of other guests or attempting a re-entry after having left the line for any reason. Guests who line jump may be ejected from the water park without a refund.
- Clothing and tattoos must not depict or display any lewd, offensive, or vulgar pictures and/or language. Turning clothing inside out to conceal these offenses is not permissible. Park Management retains the right to determine if a guest’s clothing and/or tattoo is deemed to have a negative impact on another guest’s family-fun experience at H2OBX Waterpark, and these standards are enforced at the Park Management's discretion.
Any offense described within the Behavior Policy of H2OBX Waterpark can lead to dismissal from the waterpark with no refund given.
Please click the link below to acquaint yourself with the Outside Food & Beverage Policy at H2OBX Waterpark.
outside food policy
Whether you need a quick snack between rides, or are looking to refuel after an adrenaline-filled day of sliding, you'll find plenty of family-friendly dining options at H2OBX Waterpark. For the safety of all of our guests, outside food is prohibited from being brought into the park. Please acquaint yourself with the Outside Food & Beverage Policy found on the link below.
- H2OBX allows guests to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- No outside food or snacks are allowed inside the waterpark, please leave coolers in your car.
- Baby food, formula and milk are allowed, but only in plastic containers.
- Personal water bottles (plastic or metal) are allowed, but must be empty.
- Drinking fountains are located inside the entrance to H2OBX, where you can refill your water bottles.
Cameras and Video Recorders
H2OBX Waterpark must authorize all photo and video capture for the intent of public audience use and/or distribution. Cameras and video recording equipment use is acceptable only when it is safe and unobtrusive to other guests. Use of cameras and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited on slides, under water and in public restrooms throughout the park.
H2OBX WATERPARK DRONE POLICY
Out of safety concerns for guests, employees, and property, as well as concerns for individual privacy, H2OBX Waterpark prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public - including recreational users and hobbyists - without the prior written authorization from H2OBX Waterpark. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within H2OBX Waterpark boundaries. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from the H2OBX Waterpark property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the H2OBX Waterpark boundaries. Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by H2OBX Waterpark, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage, as well as regulatory fines and legal fees.